Your application has been received and will be reviewed for approval!
In the summer of 2014, our local Crown Heights community endured numerous instances of gun violence. After a first-hand experience dodging bullets at Jackie Robinson Playground on July 17, 2014, we took action and created the I AM PEACE 3-on-3 Youth Basketball Tournament. With just three weeks of lead time, the inaugural tournament on August 9, 2014 was a powerful success, transforming the war zone into a PEACE ZONE.
The 6th Annual I AM PEACE 3-on-3 Youth Basketball Tournament takes place on SATURDAY, AUGUST 10th!
* A Young Man
* Age 14 to 19
* Each Team has a total of 3 players, with 1 sub (4 players all together)
* Coaches are provided by us (unless discussed otherwise)
* Mandatory Check in at 11am
* 8 Total Teams
* Tip-off is promptly at 1pm
* Light Breakfast, Snacks, Hydration, Giveaways and More will be available for Players / Staff / & Community as supplies last
Thank you again!
Anika Waterman - Executive Director
Christian Waterman - Development